In light of continuing needs and requests for funding various projects, some known as “Mission Projects” and others simply as local efforts to support community needs, the Outreach Commission proposes the following guidelines whenever consideration is given to using CMC Outreach funds in support of such projects.
CMC Outreach Commission Past Practices
- Preference for those projects in which a relationship with CMC is strong and current.
- Preference for Outreach support of local projects with more limited support for international efforts.
- Preference for promising projects not currently well-funded.
- Preference for projects that are long-term and continuing, not just one-time or once-a-year events.
- Preference for projects that are creative, new and promising.
- Preference for a given project that lines up with our CMC Covenant.