CMC strongly encourages small group participation for nurture, support, fellowship and mutual accountability as we journey through life together. We believe that small groups area distinct aspect of community life at CMC, and benefit all who participate.
- Meet every 6-8 weeks as a Small Group Committee to consider matching people with groups, plan for small group liaison gatherings and coordinate resourcing of small groups.
- Meet twice annually with small group liaisons for support and resourcing.
- Coordinate annual self-evaluation and planning for small groups.
- February: hold liaison gathering
- March: Prepare for annual small group self-evaluation and planning process
- April: initiate annual small group self-evaluation and planning process
- May: update small group bulletin board
- August: hold liaison gathering. Begin emphasizing matching people with small groups
- September: actively communicate the importance of small group involvement
- October: update small group bulletin board
- December: write annual report