For information about this year's retreat:
To register for retreat:
- Decide if you want to pay by credit card, check, or cash. Choose the relevant registration link.
- From oldest to youngest, enter each family member's info, meal, and lodging preferences.
- If paying by credit card, enter your account information at the bottom of the page.
- If paying by check or cash, add-up your family's fees and deliver cash or check to the church office. You can also pay at retreat check-in.
- Call or email the church office with questions at (540) 433-2148 or email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: When is retreat?
A: Sept. 20-22, 2019
Q: I have 4+ people in my family. Will we be charged for all of them?
A: The form automatically caps a family’s fee at $200 or about 3 people sleeping over for the whole weekend.
Q: I only can attend Friday night. Why must I pay $35?
A: We want to incentivize CMCers to attend the whole weekend and stay overnight. Fees are set to keep it affordable for people, and especially families, to do that. Also, it is expensive to reserve the camp for CMC’s retreat and contract a presenter. The one day fee reflects much more than the cost of a portion of a program and a meal.
Q: $## feels like a lot of money for our family right now.
A: We offer financial assistance to anyone in need. Please call the church office for more info.
Q: I’m just coming by myself. Where should I plan to sleep?
A: We recommend choosing Men’s Cabin or Women’s Cabin based on your gender. These cabins have bunks in shared space with restrooms down the hall. Or you could camp!
Q: Can my whole family sleep together?
A: Yes! We have plenty of rooms that fit four people and some other options that fit more! Just select “Family Cabin/Dorm” when you register and we’ll help you find a place that fits your family.
Q: What in the world is a "rustic cabin"?
A: It is what is sounds like: 4 walls, a roof, some bunks, electricity in some cases. No running water, toilets, or showers.
Q: Is there a place to camp that's not on a 35' slope?
A: Shelby Hertzler, a committed camper, has joined retreat committee this year with one mission: find better place for CMCers to set up their tents.