Lots of stuff going on this week as we near the three-weeks-until-this-part-is-done mark. Here’s what happened in the week that ended Nov. 6:
- Ceiling tile and recessed LED lights were installed throughout the rooms in the north hall.
- In the restrooms, vinyl tile was installed on the floors and the vanities were installed on the walls. Note: That’s “vanity” as in the home decoration sense of the word, not the Ecclesiastes sense.
- There are actual concrete steps outside the south entrance.
- There is insulation in the crawl space below the church and pastors’ offices. There wasn’t any before.
- The controls for HVAC in the sanctuary are better than they were last Sunday, and are fully operational. In other HVAC work, a steel platform for rooftop outdoor HVAC units has been built and will likely be installed sometime next week using a crane.
A few pictures: