Current Emergency Response Coordinators:
The Emergency Response Coordinators are responsible for:
- Implementing the Emergency Preparedness Plan.
- Organizing an Emergency Response Team. These roles are ex officio. The roles that comprise the team are Administrative Chair, Youth Commission Chair, Sunday School Superintendent, Facilities Chair, and Ushers. All of these folks need to thoroughly understand the plan.
- Collecting and maintaining a list of people who are willing and trained to assist in case of a medical emergency.
- Organizing the acquisition of smoke alarms throughout the building (they are currently only in the preschool)
- Convening a meeting of the Emergency Response Team once or twice a year to review the policy and recommend updates.
- Organizing a fire drill during the Sunday School hour, in coordination with the Sunday School Superintendent.