Hospitality Committee coordinates food for nourishment and socialization, as well as managing the kitchen.
- Jennifer Ulrich 2019, Joan Kauffman 2019 (co-chairs)
- Shelby Hertzler 2019
- Jan Jenner (substitute)
General meetings: quarterly
Special meetings: as needed (retreat, special meals, funerals, etc.)
- Set-up schedule for weekly coffee/assign committee members by month, monthly potlucks, "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?", picnics, etc.
- Oversee kitchen – buy supplies, organization, cleanliness, order paper goods
- Special events: funerals, community receptions, Lenten luncheon, etc.
- Members each take 2 months' responsibility to set-up, serve and clean up coffee weekly, also oversees potluck that month (help with setup or clean up as needed), purchase supplies as needed weekly (coffee, cream, sugar, tea, paper goods)
- April: "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?"
- July: Picnic at Purcell Park
- August: Picnic at Morrison Park
- September: Planning meeting
- October: Coffee weekly set-up, oversee potluck
- November: write annual report
- December: CLC meeting and write annual report