Hospitality Committee coordinates food for nourishment and socialization, as well as managing the kitchen.
- Jennifer Ulrich, co-chair
- Joan Kauffman, co-chair
- Micah Jost
- Sher Waidelich
Hospitality committee meets quarterly, with special meetings as needed for retreat, special meals, funerals, etc.
- Set up schedule for weekly coffee/assign committee members by month, monthly potlucks
- Oversee kitchen – buy supplies, organization, cleanliness
- Special events: funerals, community receptions, etc.
- Each member takes 2 months’ responsibility to set up, serve and clean up coffee, also oversees potluck that month (help with setup or clean up as needed), purchase supplies as needed (coffee, cream, sugar, tea, paper goods)
Regular Activities & Responsibilities
- April: “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?”
- July: Picnic at Purcell Park
- August: Picnic at Morrison Park
- September: Planning meeting
- October: Coffee weekly set-up, oversee potluck
- November: write annual report
- December: CLC meeting and write annual report